Part-time or casual
Skin Plus Compounding Pharmacy is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated pharmacist to join our compounding pharmacy in Rowville in a part-time capacity. You will be working closely with other pharmacists, compounding technicians and assistants, specialist dermatologists, dermal therapists, cosmetic nurses as well as a dynamic, efficient and friendly administration team.
- Accurate dispensing of prescriptions
- Patient counselling focusing on safety and patient engagement for optimum adherence
- Overseeing compounding activities (training provided)
- Managing patient enquiries with the support of other team members
- Regular communication with dermatologists and GPs
- Safe practices in accordance with our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Inventory management
- Other pharmacy administrative and upkeep tasks
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Understanding of pharmacy industry legislation and regulations
Characteristics which will make you ideal for the position
- Commitment and focus on patient care
- Interest in skincare and dermatology
- Interest in compounding
- Experience with RxONE dispensing system, preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
An attractive remuneration package is on offer depending on experience, knowledge and performance. We also provide a friendly environment, in-house compounding training and an ideal workplace culture where you can grow and develop your career as a pharmacist.
Sound like the job for you?
If this role sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to join our vibrant and dynamic team, please apply with your CV and a cover letter addressed to Dimitra.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted