We are seeking an exceptional dermal therapist to add to our growing team.
Melbourne Skin & Dermatology was established close to 5 years ago, initially in Rowville and now also in Ringwood East. We provide services in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
Our team comprises of dermatologists, plastic surgeons, a dermal therapist and a cosmetic nurse supported by an efficient admin team. We work closely with the adjoining compounding pharmacy to personalise topical skin treatments where required.
Within our cosmetic services, we perform chemical peels, Hydrafacials, vascular, q-switched and CO2 laser treatments, as well as RF microneedling, LED treatments, fine wire diathermy and injectables. We are in a unique position where we can treat skin disease and enhance skin appearance in a highly personalised approach by drawing upon our services across the professions in our team and unique compounding pharmacy.
Our dermatologists, cosmetic nurse and dermal therapist thrive on the fact that they can prescribe tailored skin treatments which are made-up just for their patients whilst cross-referring to other in-house professionals when needed.
A position with us would allow for continued personal and professional growth and be highly rewarding (both financially and personally) in a practice that appreciates a motivating and friendly workplace culture.
- Perform skin assessments and provide skincare advice to patients
- Perform chemical peels and Hydrafacial treatments
- Work with a variety of laser and energy-based devices
- Other admin duties related to skin treatments
- Work at both sites or just one (Rowville / Ringwood)
- Join a practice with a positive and thriving workplace culture
- Work with a team that appreciates collegiality, teamwork and non-hierarchical staffing structure.
- Access dermatologists knowledge and treatment techniques
- Learn about cosmetic dermatology and advanced treatment methods
- Plenty of onsite parking at both locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Privately owned and operated clinic.
- Discount staff treatments and products for personal use.
The successful candidate will have as a minimum;
- An appropriate Bachelor’s degree
- A friendly, caring and professional manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior organisation skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
If you are interested in pursuing a career opportunity with Melbourne Skin & Dermatology to journey along our growth and expansion, please apply using the link below.
We look forward to receiving your application.