Part-time or casual
We are seeking a qualified, professional, team orientated and experienced cosmetic nurse or nurse practitioner who has a passion for delivering outstanding results, has exceptional service skills and is ready and willing to be part of our friendly and dynamic team.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, based on experience, knowledge and attainment of key performance indicators.
The successful candidate will have
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- Registered Nurse (or Enrolled Nurse endorsed and fully qualified for cosmetic injecting)
- At least 2 years experience with cosmetic injectables
- Experience with chemical peels, skincare, laser and energy-based devices is preferred but not essential.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, focusing always on a positive patient experience
- Superior organisation skills and ability to prioritise efficiently
- Work at both sites or just one (Rowville / Ringwood)
- Join a practice with a positive and thriving workplace culture
- Work with a team that appreciates collegiality, teamwork and non-hierarchical staffing structure.
- Access dermatologists and their knowledge
- Learn about cosmetic dermatology and advanced treatment techniques
- Plenty of onsite parking at both locations
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Privately owned and operated clinic.
- No sales targets – be rewarded for the care you deliver to our patients, not by sales.
- Discount staff treatments and products for personal use.
If you are suitably skilled for this position and wish to join our growing and dynamic dermatology practice, please apply by following the link below.
We look forward to receiving your application.